My journey to stay healthy and eat creatively (when possible) delicious (always) food!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Long Day, Tired Night

I'm so tired. I attended a lotion class for work tonight. For the second job, that is. I was notified of this lotion class at 8 a.m. this morning. Kinda foiled evening plans of TV watchin' and tree decoratin'. ((Sorry Babe))

This will be a short, short story tonight. Please don't stone me for the food you are about to witness either. It was a rather uneventful foodie type day.

Tired of this theme yet? I think I'll switch her up tomorrow.


Fage Total 0%
Yogi Granola Crisps
1/4 Fresh Blues

Top View! I made sure not to mix in all the Yogis this time!


Prepare to NOT be amazed. I do love this though!


1 Lean Cuisine Macaroni & Cheese
1 Honeycrisp (marginally better than yesterday's) *SMILES*
1 Vita Top Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip (WHOA NELLY! STOP THE BUS! Love!)


Dinner On the Run


Top View


Normal Salad w/ Asian dressing
Soup at Hand, Vegetable with Mini Round Noodles
Same wrap as yesterday, only with Cukes added!!

I'll do better tomorrow. Today didn't have much detail, food or life.

GoodNight Moon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz! Thanks for visiting my blog! I am seriously obsessed with greek yogurt! That looks so good!

    ReplyDelete