My journey to stay healthy and eat creatively (when possible) delicious (always) food!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another Late Night For The Cub

*Shout Out to my "Moms"* Hey Momma! Thanks for following! ;) You made my little FoodBlog day.

Anywhootie - Let's move on. This is going to be a short and sweet story of my Sunday Funday. I have a lot of pics to show, but not so many stories to tell. Here's the sitch...I was at work all day, went to the grocery with Matt and then home for dinner. That's about all she wrote, well, more like, all she did. Hehehe.


Spoonfuls with Silk Plain Light, CINNAMON and 1...count it...ONE Strawberry
Pleasant

Work Snack, Love these things!

No photo of working lunch. Was starved and could only grab bites here and there. It was a Kashi, Mayan Harvest Bake - Lip Smackin' Good!

Dinner was fabulous. Now dinner, dinner I DO have the energy to expand on.

What's in that beautiful, green "bun"?

SURRISE!!!!!!

Two leaves, Romaine aka "the bun"
1 Tbsp Kraft Free Mayo
1 Tbsp Heinz Ketch (half on, half on side)
1 Tsp Silver Springs Beer & Brat Mustard
1 Boca Original Vegan Burger
Sargento Reduced Fat Pepper Jack Slice
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries (with pepper and what? CINNAMON) - C'mon class...that was an easy one if you've been reading the blog at all.
Salad is just a mix of spinach, coleslaw mix, tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms and Kraft Light Asian Toasted Sesame (Had that yet? Go get some! It's awesomeness in a bottle!)

An awful pic of me devouring my creation. *Not Naked* ...See micro strap on my right shoulder...

Dessert ROCKED it! This was a little something I threw together the other night. It was devilishly good so I recreated for Matt and myself tonight.


1/2 C. Strawberries
WW Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cup
CINNAMON sprinkled on top - No clue what possessed me to try this the other night, um, maybe my recent obsession with it? Hrmmmm...

This gets an "A+" for effort, originality, execution and deliverance!

Warning! There may not be a post tomorrow because of two shifts, totaling a 15 hour day. If there are any super goodies, I will recap on Tuesday! Goodnight Moon!

2 comments:

  1. I could die a happy woman if I had a trough with sweet potato fries in front of my face. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha i love that you got so excited in target too!!!! yeah-i dont think my boyfriend would appreciate it either!
    i love your "surprise" meal! that looks SO good!! and the dessert too!
    and you will love the frozen indian meal i just had! i havent had any other ones so let me know when u try em!

    ReplyDelete