My journey to stay healthy and eat creatively (when possible) delicious (always) food!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

And, I Pronounce Myself .... The Stir Fry Queen

You may be noticing that it is Saturday and you saw no post from me last night. I fell asleep at my computer, literally, computer in lap, sitting up in bed, hand on keyboard. I was in this position for roughly 2 hours. My hand was so numb when I woke up! Anyway, I was rather disoriented, so I thought it best not to blog in foreign sleep language and just proceeded on to bed.

I am starting yesterday's food at the end and working my way back. It was too darned awesome not too! If you have any apprehension about believing me, please refer to the title of this blog post. I had NO idea I could make a stir fry, on my own, out of thin air, with NO RECIPE!! I created this - me, myself, my hands, my brain ... I CREATED THIS ... AND IT WAS GOOD!


All Ingredients In...Ready For Cook Down


3 oz. Fresh Broc
3 oz. Fresh Snow Peas (BGF is *gasping* & *fainting* right now)
1/2 C. Cole Slaw Mix
3 oz. LightLife Smart Strips Chik'n
1/2 C. Imagine No Chicken Broth
1 T. Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki
Black & Cayenne Peppas


Plated w/ the Usual Salad Suspect


Close Up Of My Proudest Moment


Shake-shake of Tabasco after plating


After dinner I had a WW Giant Mint Fudge Ice Cream Cone Sundae. She isn't nearly as pretty in photos as she tastes in your mouth! She's sorry.


YUUUUM!


Work Snack, 100 Calorie - Chocolate & Caramel Chex Mix


I forgot to get a picture of my lunch as I was zipping around to the bank and gas station while consuming lunch. But...

Here's The Wrapper!


I love Amy's products. They are simply, some of the best I've tried! If you haven't tried them, or are unfamiliar, they are a Vegetarian company. They offer both Vegan & Vegetarian options. I have had their bowls, meals, burritos, etc. They make tons of frozen items from breakfast to snack to dinner. AWESOME!

I needed to get something in my belly other than Fage for breakfast. So, instead of work, I went to a keg party and instead of breakfast...

I Had Beer.


Okay, I kid, I kid. No, I forgot my extra bowl to mix all breakfast ingredients into. That was sad. Not for long though - I then found said "keg cup". I get fancier every day, I tell ya!


Blurry Oatmeal Mess


1 Pkg Quaker Instant Oatmeal Plain
1 Honeycrisp Chopped *microwaved 1.5 minutes*
3-4 Shake-shakes of CINNAMON
1 Mini Box Market Pantry Raisins

Sorry again for the late post. I gotta get it together!! I'll see you all tonight after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment