My journey to stay healthy and eat creatively (when possible) delicious (always) food!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Craving Chicken Parmesan? I Was ...

Being a vegetarian for nearly three years, it is pretty easy these days. I get random cravings and when I do, I go right out and try to come up with a sensible, similar substitute.

I present to you - Dinner from Tuesday (9/29/09) Night - Chik'n Parmesan
Pardon the not-so-special photography

This one took my craving, twisted it in two and ripped it right outta there! GO ME!! I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a QUICK, LIGHT, HEALTHY, TASTY meal. Pair it up with a side salad and go to town!

What I used:

Quorn Chik'n Patties (1)
Hunt's Basil, Garlic & Oregano Sauce (1/2 cup)
Tofu Shirataki Noodles - Spaghetti Shape (4 oz. or 1/2 pkg.)
Kraft Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella (1/2 cup)

YummYummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment